The Professional Certificate of Packaging is a 12-course online program. You will learn the materials, processes, and influences shaping the advancement of the packaging industry. This packaging e-learning program provides relevant and comprehensive education on the role packaging plays globally in business and society.
- Job Types: Brand Managers, Graphic Designers, Sales & Marketing professionals, Product Innovators, R&D, Structural Designers, Packaging Engineers, Print Production, Co-Packers, Operations and Supply Chain Professionals, Procurement, Service Sourcing and Material Buyers
- Company Types: CPGs, Packaging Suppliers, Retailers, Designers, Brand Consultants/Research Firms/Other Service Providers, Academic Institutions/Government
- Industry Experience: From less than one year experience in the industry up to 40+ years in the business. If you are new to packaging, this program will show you the lay of the land. If you are in a field that works with packaging professionals, this program will give you empathy for the packaging development process and teach you how to help your own demands on the package be heard. If you are an experienced veteran in packaging, this program will ensure you're up to date on the latest innovations and best practices.
- Advance your career - Whether this means getting into a new position, or proving you deserve that promotion, the certificate will show your boss that you've got dedication and a hard work ethic.
- Find insights and inspiration - Expanding your knowledge-base is an excellent way to discover new ideas in packaging.
- Differentiate yourself in the marketplace - Enhance your resume with a specialization in packaging.
- Keep up to date with innovation - Packaging is a field of science, which means materials, processes, and technologies are constantly evolving. To stay ahead, you need to know what’s already out there.
- Learn the lay of the land - We exist in a rapidly-changing marketplace where company ownership, business cultures, and packaging responsibilities vary. This program will teach you the makeup of different markets and who the respective stakeholders are in each industry.
- Grow your network - Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and learn from people who have the experience and expertise to help your business flourish.