The Packaging School
About the instructor
The Packaging School's mission is to provide accessible and applicable education on packaging and interrelated industries to a global audience.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 864-986-3033 for more information.
In this course, we review design terminology, highlight important design theories, such as typography, color, imagery, and materials. We discuss how to best approach a project with your team and leverage iterative development to build winning designs. There is a lot of cover in packaging design, but this is the first step: making sure you have a solid foundation and workflow when starting a project. You will receive Dr. Andrew Hurley's RFP guides and the design brief template and strategies he's used to launch over 100 package designs to market.
- Introduction to Package Development FREE PREVIEW
- Fundamental Principles of Design
- Materials and Structure Workshop
- Prep Lab: Creative Thinking & Brainstorming
- Creative Thinking Brainstorming
- Ideation Selection
- Ideation Selection Template
- Primary Display Panel
- Visual Design Workshop
- Discussion: How do you brainstorm?