The Packaging School
About the instructor
The Packaging is the exclusive licensee of a Packaging curriculum developed at Clemson University.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 864-986-3033 for more information.
This course teaches the factors that are important to successfully moving a product to its end destination with minimal damage. We will review pallets and treatments. LTL, FTL, parcel and non/returnable container systems. We’ll discuss vibration, shock and compressive forces - breaking them down so you understand how to design to accommodate these inevitable issues through various substrates and cushioning over road, air, rail and sea.
Pre-register now to save $50!
Hazards and Testing
- Introduction to Hazards and Testing FREE PREVIEW
- Distribution Hazards
- Atmospheric Pre-Conditioning
- Demo | Atmospheric Pre-Conditioning
- Drop Testing
- Demo | Drop Test FREE PREVIEW
- Tilt Testing
- Demo | Tilt Testing
- Horizontal Shock Testing
- Demo | Horizontal Shock Testing
- Vibration Testing
- Demo | Vibration Testing FREE PREVIEW
- Shock Testing
- Demo | Shock Testing
- Compression Factors
- Compression Testing
- Knowledge Check: Hazards & Testing