The Packaging School
About the instructor
The Packaging is the exclusive licensee of a Packaging curriculum developed at Clemson University.
In 2017, The Packaging School visited LUXE PACK NEW YORK, the only premier luxury packaging tradeshow in the U.S. dedicated to creative packaging.
LUXE PACK NEW YORK is restricted to industry professionals, but we were given exclusive permission to create this video collection where you will hear from subject matter experts in the beauty, fashion & accessories, personal care, wine & spirits, gourmet food, consumer goods markets and more.
Register for this FREE video collection to get inspired!
- Luxe Pack 2017 Welcome
- The Impact of Paperboard
- Stock vs. Custom Luxury Packaging
- Innovations in Set-Up Boxes
- Getting Started with Glass
- How to Work with a Co-Packer
- Sustainability through Packaging Reuse
- The Versatility of Aluminum
- How to Stay in the Know
- Rapid Digital Prototyping
- The Advantages of Digital Printing
- Coaching Innovation through Culture